Approve/Reject Deployment Request
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Users who do not have the permission to deploy the flow can request to approve deployment.
An email notification is in place to inform both the requestor and the approver about the deployment request.
- When A Member with Edit privileges click Request deploy
- It will show a pop up Deployment Request.
- Member select Approver for the request with name and email address, the list includes
- Admins who have Auto Attendant Permission
- Members who have Deploy Privilege for the selected Auto Attendant Flow
- Limitation: Maximum 10 users
- After clicking the Request button, show the popup “Requested successfully”
- After member click Request, approver will receive email notification
- Approver go to the Auto Attendant flow and approve / reject the request
- When approver approve the request, member will receive email notification
- When approver reject the request, member will receive email notification