Manage Ongoing Relationship with Channels
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
What is the Channel app used for?
- Channel app allows you to manage your distribution channels consisting of your partners.
- In this app:
- You are the seller.
- Your partner is the buyer.
Channel app allows you to view a list of channels (partners) that are reselling your products. For each channel, the app will show:
Channel Owner's contact information
Contact info of the channel owner: name, email, phone number
- You can manage your partner tagging for reporting purposes.
Buyer Tags Limitation:
There is a limitation for Buyer Tags in order to unify all Buyer Tags in the same keys and report. Now users will not be allowed to add more than 3 Buyer Tags, which are as follows:
Channel's selling products
- You can remove or add new products/SKU to the available list that they can sell.
- The current trade balance between you and your channel, any outstanding invoices.
- The wallet between a pair of seller-buyer is required before any transactions can be made.
- A new linkage can initiate a new wallet for transaction purposes.
- Billed amount: the sum of all costs they have been invoiced for, minus any payments that have been applied to those costs.
- Unbilled amount: the usage amount for the current bill period = the amount that has not been billed/invoiced yet.
Credit limit: the maximum amount of money that you let your channel borrow.
- Credit limit is applied on the unbilled amount and is reset every month for postpaid channels.
- You can set credit limit for your channel here.
- Configure payment schema (postpaid or prepaid) for your channel.
Channel performance report
- Number of active subscriptions, subscriptions value per month, number of orders per month, etc
- Transaction log for auditing