- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Action is the executable unit of the flow, specifying what needs to be done at each step.
- An action requires inputs (outputs of the previous actions or of the initial Event) and will produce some particular outputs that can be used as an input for later actions in the flow.
- An action can use the outputs of previous actions in the same branch, or in parent branches.
Each type of Event will be allowed access to different sets of actions.
For the actions:
- Add a Custom Tag
- Play a Message
- Gather Input
- Connect Call
- Hang Up
- Transfer to other Flow
They are only compatible with Flows which have ongoing transactions.