Orders: Approve an Order
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
- Approving the order means provisioning it to licenses/subscriptions.
- If the option Purchase add-ons only! is ticked, Base Licenses will not be provisioned.
- If the bundle contains Number Licenses, make sure all numbers exist.
- There will be an error message if the organization's credits are insufficient.
In order to approve a created Order, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Order app > Orders
- Select a pending Order that you would like to approve
- Click on the Review icon
- Click Approve > Fill in the reason > Approve
- Once you have approved the Order, you can search it by selecting Approved status, then go to Customer App to check provisioned subscriptions accordingly.