Grant members access to Platform Applications
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
This app allows the Telecom Operator’s management to decide who is granted access to which platform app within the Organization.
Owner Account / Assigned Admin Accounts can grant member(s) access to all admin apps on the B3networks Platform.
All platform apps are granted to Owner Account by default and cannot be changed.
There are 2 methods to grant access:
1. Grant access based on a specific User/App
- Filter a member/an app by the name or identity UUID
- Check the granted apps and grant them more access if needed.
2. Grant access to multiple members at a time
- Go to Overview
- Click the pencil icon to start
- Click the toggle to grant/revoke access of a member to an app. Change is saved automatically.
- Click X icon to finish