Test and Deploy a Workflow
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
Test a workflow:
After finishing creating/editing the flow, the Owner/Admins can make a call to test the new flow before deployment.
- Number: the number will receive a test call from the system
- Rule type: the workflow you want to test
- Caller ID: the Auto-Attendant number
Deploy/Launch the flow:
Once ready, the Owner/Admins can launch/deploy the new version.
There are 2 available options:
- Launch now: Tick Publish now > Publish
- Launch later: Choose date and time > Schedule
Cancel and go back to the stable version:
Users can cancel the edit and go back to the stable version anytime.
There will be no impact on the stable version during the editing process.