Set Up Work Time
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
To set up Work Time, follow the steps below:
- Go to Auto Attendant
- Chose the flow that you want to set up
- Go to Work Time
- Set up your working hours
- Working hours must be set accordingly. The system will determine and run the call flow based on the time/date the call is received.
- The default setting of working hours for the newly created Auto Attendant flows will be 24/7.
- To set a Default Public Holiday for the whole organization, click here.
- To set a User's Public Holiday, click here.