Add members to customer account
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
- Go to Customer app > Search an account > Click View > Members
- Click Add new member
- Fill in the info:
Portal Access: allows users to log in to the web portal.
- No portal Access: creates login-less users (users without emails and passwords). The most common use of this feature is for IP Phone users who do not have to log in to the Portal and just require an IP Phone license with a PIN code to use the service properly.
- Request the member to check their inbox to verify the email