Log in your customer accounts
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
If you want to check some info of your customer accounts that cannot be seen directly in Customer app such as app configuration, subscription assignment, etc. you have to log in to the account using Remote Support.
- The supporters will have the highest privileges in the customer accounts they are managing (can access all data and update configuration for all apps).
- Customers will not see the supporters' information (email, number) in their accounts.
- Log into your admin account > Go to Customer app > View the organization
- Go to Remote Support > click Support it
- Click on the profile icon > Switch Organization > Serviced Organization > choose the customer account you want to login > Login