- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Interconnection Trunk is the trunk group used to connect one or multiple carriers’ networks with B3networks's network for the purposes of exchanging Telecommunications traffic.
Edge Server is designed to be reliable and flexible. It allows the system admin to add/remove/update attributes of the interconnection on the fly, which means that the change will not impact service operation including call drop, audio. For example, you have calls that rely on the Interconnection Trunk named ANYNAME, and need to re-prioritize codec list or change signaling address, the change can be submitted immediately without worrying about affecting the currently active calls.
Edge Server represents a full user agent and controls the necessary signaling protocol and media streaming to process calls.
SIP is a text-based protocol, defining the specific format of messages exchanged and the sequence of communications for the cooperation of the participants. SIP carries SDP in payload to perform media negotiation and setup to employ RTP. SIP is independent with transport protocol, and can use UDP/TCP/TLS.
By using interconnection’s attributes, Edge Server is able to provide powerful functions with minimal and simple configuration:
- Health-check Voice Server by SIP OPTION with configurable ping interval
- Load balancing among interconnect signaling
- Outbound digest authentication
- Secure communication with TLS/SRTP
- Flexible update setting of codec, number translation, rate limit, or SIP header manipulation for interoperability
- Easy to scaling edge cluster with distributed node members.
- Firewall management automatically
- Re-routing indirected call
- Suspend interconnection trunk
The below table shows parameters in a particular trunk: