Assign Teams to Admins
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
- The Owner can assign created Teams to Admins so they can manage settings for their Teams.
- Admins can check which Teams they have been assigned to.
Within the Organization:
- Maximum number of Teams that an Admin can be assigned to = 100 Teams
For the Owner:
In order to assign Teams to Admins, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Profile icon
- Go to Manage Organization
- Select Members tab
- Choose a particular Admin to whom you would like to grant permission
- Select Permissions tab
- Click on People
- Select Specific teams. A drop-down menu will appear and Owner will choose the desired teams
- Click Save
Once Admins are assigned to manage Teams by the Owner, the Admin:
They can only see the Members of their Team.
They are allowed to change and update the Application Settings for themselves and the members of their teams.