- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Usually, the amount of a monthly tax invoice is positive. In case the user is refunded and the total refund amount is larger than the total usage amount, the final amount is negative.
A negative invoice will still use:
- the title as Tax Invoice
- the number range as of monthly tax invoice
- the general format of monthly tax invoice
- NOTE section of a credit note, which indicates that the invoice issuer (service provider) still owes the invoice recipient (user) an amount. This amount will be cleared for subsequent transactions.