Disable & Delete a Member
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
Disable a Member
Both Owner and Admins of the account can perform this action.
Disable means deactivate the activities of the members, including:
- Access the portal
- Login to the Application
You can reactivate the disabled member again.
To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Profile icon, choose Manage Organization
- Select the Members tab
- Choose a particular member that you would like to disable
- At the Status section, click Disable
- Confirm to proceed
- Once it has been done, the disabled member will show under the Disabled members' tab.