MS Teams Call Transfer
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
During an active call, users will have these options available:
- Transfer Now: Allows users to transfer the call blindly.
- Consult then Transfer: Using MS Teams Directory on desktop or mobile, users can either use the chatbox or do a warm transfer to converse with the transfer destination first. After which, the transferer can click on the Transfer button to complete the call, or go back to the caller if declined.
Click HERE for detailed instruction.