Order: Create an Order
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
Base on created Bundles, Admins who have appropriate permission can create Orders to purchase for their customer accounts. Once an order is approved, it will be provisioned to licenses/subscriptions in a customer account.
In order to create an Order, follow the steps below:
- Go to Order app > Orders > click Create
- Choose a customer account - by Account Name or Org UUID
- Select bundle(s) from the created bundle list
- The bundle component cannot be changed
- Decide to provision with or without the Base License (tick/untick the option Purchase add-ons only! to purchase only add-ons).
- This option will apply to the whole Order, including all contained bundles.
- Select quantity of bundles you want to purchase
- Select number (if a number license is included) from the inventory
- Number is specified to the country level
- Click Create.