- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Release App is a management tool that allows you to:
- Receive the latest updates from the service provider (B3Networks).
- Manage the updated version to a selected group of users.
- Keep tracking the software development lifecycle.
There are 5 different release channels in the following order that you need to be aware of:
- Experimental: Channel for Development testing
- Quality Assurance: Channel for QA team testing
- Release Candidate: Channel for ready-for-production releases (In this channel, the early candidates can opt-in in advance for testing and approving purposes.)
- Stable: Channels for production releases
- Enterprise: Channels for customers who want a fixed 1 release per quarter
The following table will represent the differences of each channel.
|a software update.
|a particular release of a piece of the software following Semantic Versioning.
|Release type - Optional without expired
|all users will receive updates immediately when engineer apply the release for these users
|Release type - Applied_since time
|a release applied_since time is set to the current time, the release will supersede the previous release and be applied immediately to all customers.