- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
You can add the IP address to your IP whitelist for your SIP account.
- The IP whitelist defines the IP addresses which can make calls via SIP.
- With this setting, a layer of security is added when making calls as the IP whitelist identifies the IP address of the person making the SIP call. The call gets through only when the IP address is recognized as belonging to the company the IP-PBX is registered, otherwise, unauthorized calls are rejected.
In order to add an IP address to your IP whitelist, follow the below steps:
- Click on the SIP icon
- Choose a specific SIP account
- Go to Security
- Add an IP Address > Add