- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
With this Integration, Zendesk will generate a ticket whenever your Virtual Line has an incoming call.
- Select Integration tab
- Fill in the required information
- It is the unique web address you chose when you were setting up the account. You can see it on your address bar when are logged in.
- For example, your URL is https://b3networks.zendesk.com, key in "b3networks".
- The support email that is used to create ticket in Zendesk.
- Click the Settings tab, and make sure Token Access is enabled.
- Click the + button to the right of Active API Tokens.
- Optionally, enter a description under API Token Description. The token is generated and displayed for you.
- Copy the token, and paste it somewhere secure. Once you close this window, the full token will never be displayed again.
- Click Save to return to the API page. A truncated version of the token is displayed.
Click HERE for detailed instruction.
Select Type, Status, and Priority
- The categories will apply for all the calls to the Integrated Virtual Line number(s).