Connect Global DNC to SIP
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
When you activate Global DNC, all your active SIP subscriptions will have the Compliance tab.
To integrate Global DNC with SIP, follow the steps below:
- Go to SIP
- Select Compliance tab
- Choose one of the default actions:
- Ask me what to do when number is blocked
- Terminate the call when number is blocked
- Bypass Compliance filter
- Only check Blacklist
- Only check DNC
- Save changes.
The result of each action is explained right below the box after you select the action.