Integrate Consent List among Organizations
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
You can integrate your consent list (company blacklist) with one or multiple accounts. By doing this, whenever you update your consent, that of the other account will be updated and synced accordingly.
In order to link your consent to another org, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Global DNC app
- Choose the Organization links tab
- Key in the UUID of the account(s) you want to sync with
- Only DPO and Managers can view this feature (Organization Links tab).
- If you do not know the UUID of the account you want to sync with, please contact your Service Provider.