Activate SMS Sender ID Customization Service
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
The SMS Rebranding service allows you to use a customized Sender Name as Sender ID when sending out an SMS from our system.
Because of telecommunication regulations, we are required to ensure accountability for the SMS re-branding service. Hence, in order to activate this service, we will need the following documents for verification:
- ID (front & back), or passport (particulars page).
- Recent phone bill (within three months - first page, with visible billing address).
- Registered ACRA Bizfile or a copy of its Letter of Business Registration.
- Approval letter from the Board of Directors. (The approval letter should state that the company's Board of Directors, approves the use of SMS Re-branding, ensures the company adheres to regulations presiding over its use and takes responsibility for any issues arising from the misuse of the re-branding service).
- For rebranding number: Recent phone bill (within three months - first page, with visible billing address) to prove that the replacing number belongs to the company. (Organization Name on the bill must MATCH with the Organization Name in our system).
These documents should be sent to use along with your registered number. We will get back to you on your SMS re-branding application very shortly.
- Sender Name customization is currently available for sending SMS to recipients in Singapore ONLY. For other countries, please contact our Support Team for more information.
- Sender Name customization is not guaranteed to work for recipients in other countries although you may still be able to attempt to customize the sender name.