Connect Call Recording to Virtual Line
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
To record Virtual Line, you need to make sure that you have a Call Recording subscription whose number of concurrent calls matches the number of concurrent calls of the Virtual Line.
- For example, if you connect a Call Recording subscription to a Virtual Line Business, that Call Recording subscription must have at least 5 concurrent calls.
To connect Call Recording to Virtual Line, follow the steps below:
3. Click the gear icon to configure