Pop-up for Web Phone and IP Phone devices
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
During a call, agents can add notes for that call on a Pop-up. The pop-up will be hidden in the “View Popup” button and only appear when that button is clicked. This Pop-up can also be minimized to allow users to do other things while handling the call. The Pop-up is only available for users who receive the call after picking it up.
"Finish” button in the popup:
- This button is only clickable when the call is hung up.
- The auto-countdown will happen according to the predefined wrap up time.
- Once users click this button, the ACW (After Call Work) state will be cleared.
Minimize Pop-up to the Call Button
- If the user enables popup, the call button will become the “View Popup” button when the user state is "Talking/ACW."
- If they click “End ACW” without submitting a note, the system will automatically save whatever the user has entered in the note.
When the user state is Talking:
When the user state is ACW (After Call Work):