Event - API - Incoming Call
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
- When there is an incoming call to the developer's purchased number: +65xxxx, a notification (including call details) will be sent to the developer's Webhook endpoint.
- After receiving the notification, the developer will use their logic to check if the caller's number is in the VIP List or not. Then, they will call Handle Incoming Calls - Open API to connect the caller to the appropriate destinations.
In order to create a flow that can fulfill this request, follow the steps below:
Open API - Handle Incoming Calls:
Helpjuice Success Callout Body