- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Netcap is a tool that helps you to capture live network traffic travelling over your network for monitoring and logging. It provides you PCAP files containing the data used to determine network status and attend to problems that may have occurred on the network.
- Only 1 request of network capturing is allowed as the same time for per node.
- Each node in cluster allows to store up to 10 PCAP files.
- Netcap supports cancel network capture that is in progress.
Tag for your PCAP file.
- Default value: netcap
The list of node members in your cluster will be captured.
- Default value: all nodes
Number of seconds that network will be captured
- Default: 30 seconds
- Min: 10 seconds
- Max: 300 seconds
|Filter by IP Networks
|The IP network will be captured.
If empty, the system will capture all call traffic in the chosen nodes