- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
Once you successfully create your members, their accounts will be listed under the Pending list.
For more information of Sending invitation for new members, please visit this link.
Resend the Activation Emails
If your users did not verify their email within the expiration period, you can resend the invitation link again.
In order to do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Manage Organization, choose the Members tab
- You will see the notification of Pending invites at the top of the page
- Click on it, select:
- Send all Activation Emails
- Send Activation Email to a specific member
Delete the Pending Members
Otherwise, if you are accidentally sent to the wrong destination, you can delete it from the pending list by selecting the Trash icon.
Export the Pending List
To export the pending list, select the Export button.
An CSV file will be saved on your device.