- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
In large corporates, the information of the higher hierarchical users or important users should not be visible to everyone.
Therefore, in order to cover this scenario, we would like to introduce the feature named - VIP Members.
It will restrict the viewing access for any VIP Members inside the organization.
This includes but is not limited to:
- The Member tab
- The member list under the Licenses tab
- The Extension list that is assigned to VIP members
- The Unified Workspace page
For Directory sharing with the other organizations, ALL VIP members are not shareable. There is no configuration to allow this sharing.
To add/remove a member to the VIP list, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Manage Organization, choose the Members tab
- Select the Member that you want to become VIP
- At the VIP member section, toggle ON/OFF the button to add or remove from the list