FAQ - Frequently asked questions about CPaaS Microsoft Teams Operator Connect
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
What is CPaaS Microsoft Teams Operator Connect?
- CPaaS Microsoft Teams Operator Connect is a CPaaS service that allows Microsoft Teams users to make and receive PSTN & Mobile calls to/from regular telephone numbers through the MS Teams application.
- It also can work with other CPaaS modules such as DNC, Auto-attendant, Call recording, etc., to suit the organizations’ specific needs.
Why should I use CPaaS Microsoft Teams Operator Connect?
- The Operator Connect is a new Direct routing upgrade with Fully API to help the operator simply to integrate with Microsoft Calling Service.
- In this way, the Operator easy to approach and convince enterprise customers with strong security.
- The customer is confident to experience calling service with operators:
- Cut off the Domain verification step
- Cut off the Powershell complicated step
- The customer's brand will be broadcast on Microsoft Marketplace.
- The end clients can proactively contact the CPaaS customer directly via the Microsoft page which will help the sale grow faster.
What’s the difference between Microsoft Teams Calling Plans, CPaaS Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, and CPaaS Microsoft Teams Operator Connect?
Please visit this link for more information.
What I can do when MS Teams integrates with CPaaS Microsoft Teams Operator Connect?
After integrating, you can use:
- Make & Receive PSTN & Mobile calls to/from regular telephone numbers.
- Call History
- Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Call Recording
- Call Transfer
- DNC Checking
- Number Retention
- Number Blacklist/Whitelist
What do I need for the integration?
You will need:
- CPaaS Licenses
- Microsoft Teams Licenses
How long is the retention period for Call Recording in CPaaS Microsoft Teams Operator Connect?
On CPaaS Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - CPaaS platform, depending on the purchased Add-on License, the Call Recording is either 1 year or 7 years.
For CPaaS Microsoft Teams Operator Connect, if I want to set up a Boardroom and Conference facilities like Telepresence, where do I get the support to design the conference facilities? Does it have any requirements?
What type of security control and encryption for CPaaS Microsoft Teams Operator Connect?Our system has:
- VAPT by Crest Certified Security Vendors
- ISO 27001 Certified
- Enterprise Security Controls
- The system can operate with minimum customer data.
- Automated data reduction and tokenization capabilities.
- Data encryption in transit and at rest for all data.
- Public key encryption options for call recordings.
- Automated data transfer to customer local storage.
Data Encryption in Transit
- Transmission Protocols: HTTPS, SFTP, SIP TLS, SRTP
- SSL Version: TLS 1.2
- Certificate Authority: Amazon
- Signature Algorithm: SHA256 + RSA
Data Encryption at Rest
- Encryption: AES-256
- Key Provider: AWS KMS-Managed Keys
- Key Management: AWS Managed
- Key Access Logs: AWS Cloud Trail
What is the SLA for the CPaaS Microsoft Teams Operator Connect platform?
What is the Support Plan? Is it 24/7?
To keep our pricing affordable, our solution comes bundled only with our Standard Support Plan.
Standard Support Hours:
- Our office hours are 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM Singapore Time.
- Monday to Friday excluding Public holidays.
- Not support 24/7.
Service Availability Hotline:
- The service availability hotline allows customers to report issues related to the platform availability incident and does not include managed services. Issues related to customer premise equipment incidents will be handled on the best effort basis.