- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Call Forwarding is a feature that allows you to forward incoming calls to any alternate numbers or other organization extension numbers.
To set up, follow the steps below:
- Go to Phone System, select the Call Forwarding tab
- Users have to select from one of the options:
User or Phone Number
The total limit for forwarding numbers is five numbers or extensions. The forwarding list can only contain one call group.
- System will auto count when users enter the numbers/groups/extensions.
- When the limit is reached, you cannot add more users to the list.
- If any of the extensions miss the call, the system will not trigger its own Unanswered or Busy Flow and the call will be simply dropped.
- The working hours of the forwarded extension(s) in the list will be ignored.