- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Each domain has a domain security policy that allows you to:
- Decide how your end customers set up a password and 2FA.
- Minimum Password Length: Minimum number of characters user must input to set password.
- Maximum Password Length: Maximum number of characters user can input while setting up the password.
- Minimum Password Age (in hours): After users reset the password, they need to wait for a period of time (Default value: 24 hours) to change the password again. For password reset (Forgot Password), the existing password reset email by user will continue to operate. There is no limit. Users can enter 0 to disable the functionality.
- Session Timeouts: The amount of time a user can remain inactive on portal before their session expires.
- Configure IP Whitelisting: Restrict access to your web portal and Bizphone mobile login to only trusted IP addresses.