- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
This is where you can configure the Invoice Settings and Templates if you are using the CPaaS Platform Invoicing system.
The settings here will be applied to all your customers. Kindly be careful when you enable or disable any feature.
In this tab, you can configure your Invoices settings and Templates:
1. Invoices Settings
- Enable the option: ALL customers will receive the monthly tax invoice as well as an individual invoice (tax invoice and top up invoice) after every successful transaction.
Disable: NO invoice will be sent.
- When you purchase subscriptions in Customer app, you will need to key in an external invoice number.
- You will be charged the cost (B3 balance) while your customer is not charged, not from their balance nor their credit card.
- These transactions would not be recorded in the system.
1.2 Due days:
1.3 Invoice number:
There are 3 kinds of templates:
Due Note: Note appears on invoices that have not been paid yet. You can add some text to note for your customer. It is preferred to be bank account to receive cheque or bank transfer.
Paid Note: Note appears on invoices that have been already paid.