- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
This tab allows you to add a vendor for your SMS service.
- Soft limit for the number of activated vendors is 10.
- The system does not allow deletion of the unused vendors for recording purposes. You can disable the unused vendors to avoid mistakes.
1. Add an Existing Vendor
If the vendor(s) you would like to use is already available on the B3 system, you can add them directly to your list.
To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to SMS Gateway, choose the Vendor Management tab
- Click the Create button
- Fill in the required information:
- Code: Select an available Vendor from the list.
- Name: Type in the name for identification.
- Username and Password: Provide from the Vendor.
- Endpoint and Rest Max Rate Per Sec: Once you select the Code, the system automatically fills it.
- Rate Limit per second
For the Rate Limit Per Sec,you can use the B3 system default or redefine it. However, it must be matched with the provided capacity of the Vendor.
2. Add a New Vendor
If you would like to onboard a new vendor that does not exist in your system, we will support you to interconnect with that vendor first, then allow you to add it to your vendor list.
In order to do so, please provide the following details:
- Vendor name
- Vendor SMS documentation
Once we successfully connect with the vendor, you can follow the above instruction to add that vendor to your list.
3. Other actions:
Once the vendor is created, you can do one of the following options:
- Reveal/Hide Password
- Copy Postback URL
- Enable/Disable a vendor