Handle a created Case
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
You can do the following actions for a create case:
- Edit and Update
- Create related cases
- Copy link
- Close case
- Share case
- Activity View
Edit and Update
To edit a created case:
- Click on the Pencil icon at the section that you want to edit.
- Save changes to update
- Cancel to discard
To comment on a created case:
- Go to the Comment section, type in your details
- Choose Comment
- Other options: Edit or Delete the Comment
Create related cases
If your case is related to others, you can link it together:
- At the top right corner, click the + icon to add related cases
- Search the ticket by Number or Name
At the top right corner, click on the Chain icon to copy the case link.
Once your case is solved, you can close it by clicking the Close case button.
If you want to open the case again, click on Reopen case button.
If you want to share a specific case to B3, you can use this feature.
- Click on the Share icon
- Confirm to share the case
If you want to follow up on a specific case, you can click on the Eye icon and then choose to Start watching.
Otherwise, you can Stop watching that case.
This option is only available for Internal Cases and External Cases.
You can check the activities on the created case:
- Show all activity
- Show comments only
- Show history only