If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
The Dashboard tab is only available for Inbound Call Center.
The Dashboard can:
- Provide real-time information related to contact center performance.
- Allow the supervisor to select and customize different metrics to show in the Dashboard.
- Show on a big screen.
Sample of a captured report (Queue groups data shown):
1. Call statistics:
This tab will display the following information:
- The number of Total Call in the queues
- The number of Answered Call
- The number of Abandoned Call
- The number of Unanswered Callback Call
- The number of Voicemail
2. Abandoned rate:
- An Abandoned Call is a call initiated to a queue but ended before any conversation occurs.
- Abandoned Calls can fall in one of the following scenarios:
- No available Agents to assign calls.
- None of the assigned Agents picked up the call.
- Measures the dropping rate of the callers while they’re in the queue.
- Abandoned Rate = Long Abandoned / (Incoming Calls - Short Abandoned)
- This metric will help to distinguish the types of hang-ups when the incoming calls enter the queue.
- It can be varied from 5 seconds to 90 seconds.
- To set up, please visit this link.
- Long Abandoned: The number of Abandoned Calls that the Callers hang up after the Abandoned Threshold.
- Short Abandoned: The number of Abandoned Calls that the Callers hang up before the Abandoned Threshold.
3. SLA (Service Level Agreement):
- Measure the performance of the Call Center or Queue.
- SLA threshold is configured in Queue Management.
- This SLA is affected by two factors:
- The number of Calls Answered within the threshold of all the agents
- The number of Abandoned Calls
- [Calls answered in the threshold / (Long abandoned calls + Answered incoming calls)] x 100%
4. Number of agents and their statuses:
Below the agent's name is the period that the agent has been in that status:
- Wrap up (adding details in incoming calls notification popup)
- DND (=Away)
- Example: Jane Le (#120) was available 6 hours ago, meaning that agent Jane Le (Extension number 120) has been available for 6 hours.
5. Current calls in queue:
Number of calls in queue at the checking moment.
6. . Longest wait time:
The longest wait time of callers when they wait for someone to pickup their calls.
6. Average call duration:
The average talk time per call during the filter period.
- Average call duration = (sum of incoming talk duration + sum of callback talk duration) / (sum of answered incoming + sum of answered callback)
7. Average wait time:
The average wait time of callers when they wait for someone to pickup their calls.
Download Dashboard Report:
To download the Report, please follow the steps below:
- Choose a Queue
- Choose a Refresh Interval (10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, or 5 minutes)
- Choose a Time Frame