- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
- This feature helps users to be notified that another caller is trying to get through their line while they are currently engaged on a call.
- Users are able to choose whether to accept/reject the new call or keep talking on the line.
This feature is only available after enabling Call Waiting on the portal.
There are 3 possible scenarios:
1. Ignore the second call
The user is able to ignore the second incoming call and keep talking on the line.
2. Reject the second call
The user is able to reject the second incoming call and keep talking on the line.
3. Accept the second call
Users are able to hold the first call and accept the second call. Later, they can go back to the first call if needed.