Bizphone App Configuration - Ring Modes
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
When enabling the Call Forwarding feature, the incoming call will be diverted to:
- Other Extensions (User has to configure on the Portal)
- Phone Numbers (User can key in the Numbers directly on the App or configure on the Portal)
- If the number is assigned to a Call Group, only one number can be added when configuring call forwarding.
- If an Extension forwards to a Call Group by Group Key, only one Extension Group Key can be added.
- These restrictions only apply to newly created extensions.
Ring IP Phone (If available)
When there are incoming calls, the IP Phone which has been registered on Bizphone account will ring.
Ring Mobile App
When there are incoming calls, the Mobile phone which has been registered on Bizphone account will ring.
DND (Do Not Disturb)
Turn on Do Not Disturb mode to silence calls, alerts, and notifications.