Organization Management: Configure customer Payment settings
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
Payment settings include:
- Configure the payment method of the customer
- The amount of the auto top-up invoice
- The threshold to trigger a top-up invoice
- Enable/Disable trigger auto top-up
In order to configure it, please follow the step below:
- Go to the Finance app
- Choose the Organization Management tab
- Click the Clock icon
- Adjust the settings:
- Cheque or Telegraphic Transfer: allows the system to auto-trigger an invoice to the customer when their credit reaches the limit threshold
- Online payment by Stripe: appears when customer tops up via credit card.
- Trigger Amount and Limit Threshold are configured during the online top-up process. You cannot change them here.
- Issue from your master account: This method allows the partner to auto issue credit from their wallet to their customer’s wallet
- Trigger Amount: the amount of the top-up invoice sent to the customer
- Limit Threshold: when the customer’s wallet reaches this limit, the system will trigger a top-up invoice.
- Enable/Disable Auto-trigger
- Payment method:
- Save changes
As a security policy, the system triggers auto issue credits ONE time in a day.
=> Please increase the field Trigger Amount accordingly to the usage of the customer.