Reports - Handle aged receivables
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Accounts Receivable Aging Report
The report, or table, depicting accounts receivable aging provides details of specific receivables based on age. The specific receivables are aggregated at the bottom of the table to display the total receivables of a company, based on the number of days the invoice is past due.
- Go to the Finance app
- Select Reports tab
- Choose the Date to generate the report:
- The report will show aged receivables of the selected date and the previous 30, 60, and 90-days.
- Click the customer name for detail.
You also have the option to Suspend the account in case that the customer does not pay accordingly.