MS Teams Delegation
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
MS Teams Delegation is mainly used in a Boss/Secretary use case. When a user is assigned as a Delegate, they can:
- Make calls on behalf of the people they support. When the Delegate makes a call on their behalf, the recipient will see the corresponding number/Caller ID of the “Boss”.
- Receive calls for/on behalf of the supported User. The “Boss” can either forward ALL calls to the delegate or ring both users simultaneously when a call comes in.
To configure MS Teams Delegation, follow the steps below:
Microsoft instruction: click HERE.