MS Teams Voicemail
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Configure voicemail settings
By default, Teams will play your voicemail greeting and allow the caller to record a message. You will have the options below:
- Let the caller record a message.
- Let the caller record a message or be transferred to someone else.
- End the call without playing your greeting.
- Play your greeting and end the call.
- Transfer the call to someone else.
Check your voicemail in Teams
MS Teams voicemail can be checked in the History page.