Connect Yealink Phone to SIP
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Follow the steps below to connect Yealink Phone to SIP:
Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Go to SIP > Account to see the details.
- Connect the power and Internet cables to the Yealink Phone
Connect to the webpage of the Yealink phone by entering the IP address of the phone into a web browse
To get the IP address of the phone, press the Menu button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as 1.Status 2.Features 3.Settings 4.Messages etc. Select Status from list and press Enter. The IP address of the phone will be shown.
- Enter the default Username and Password"admin"
- Click on the Account tab
Enter the required information
- Line Active: Enabled
- Label: Anything you like to appear on the LCD of your phone
- Registered Name: SIP account we provide (e.g. sip1234567)
- User Name: SIP account we provide (same as Register Name)
- Password: SIP password we provide
- Server Host: SIP domain we provide
For further details, Contact your Phone provider for assistance or find the User Guide of your Phone here.
If you have not set dial plan for your SIP, to make outgoing calls, follow this standard:
<country code> + <area code> + <destination>
For example, if you are calling a Singapore number 1234 5678, key in 65 1234 5678 and call.