Directory gathers the data from the organization and combines them. It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Member’s information
- Extension’s information
- Organization’s information
- These data will show on the Contacts of Mobile and Desktop Applications.
How inter-organization directory sharing works
- The user can configure which extensions to share with the connected organizations.
- VIP contacts are not shareable by default. Click here for more details on VIP Members.
- This sharing is per group. Once it is shared, all organizations inside the group can view the information.
- In the organization accepting the share:
- The user needs to create an Outbound Call Rule that allows the extensions to be able to dial to the connected organization.
- Only extensions that are assigned to this Outbound Call Rule can view the shared Directory.