- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
When your accounts are successfully linked together, you can make internal calls across multiple organizations.
The linked Organizations can use similar Extension Numbers for their members. Therefore, in order to identify and route the call to the exact destination, we will need to set the Outbound Rule.
Both the Owner and Member Organizations will need to set their Outbound Rule to call each other.
Set Outbound Rule
To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Application Settings, choose View - System
- Select the Outbound Call Rules tab
- Click Create button
- Add rules for Dial Plan and Country Whitelist
- Choose the Organization Connect tab
- Destination Org
- You can add rules for multiple accounts at the same time.
Assign Outbound Rule
Once you created the Outbound Rule, you can assign it for the selected agents.
- Select the Admin Tools tab
- Choose the Agent that you would like to assign this rule
- At the Call Rules section, choose the Outbound Rule that you created in the previous step
In order to make inter-organization call, the agents will need to dial:
- Preset Prefix + Extension Number
Org A (Owner) links to Org B (Member)
Calling from Org A to Org B:
- Outbound Rule: Prefix - Start with 1 to transfer to Org B
- An agent from Org A wants to call Extension 201 of Org B, he will dial - 1201
Calling from Org B to Org A:
- Outbound Rule: Prefix - Start with 2 to transfer to Org A
- An agent from Org B wants to call Extension 124 of Org A, he will dial - 2124