Music On Hold
- OSS/BSS Answers
- App Model - Organization Management
- App Model - Communication Apps Answers
- License Model - Organization Management
License Model - CPaaS Solution Answers
Phone System - Admin Guide Phone System - End-user Guide Mobile App Desktop App Web Phone Auto Attendant - Admin Guide Developer Hub - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Operator Connect - Admin Guide Microsoft Teams Direct Routing - Admin Guide Contact Center - Supervisor Guide Contact Center - Agent Guide Omni-Channel SIP Trunk CPaaS - SIP Trunk CPaaS Fax Contact Dashboard Campaign File Explorer
- Integrations Answers
- Updated Regulations
- Ideas Portal
Table of Contents
You can configure default music on hold for your users in this tab.
- Go to Phone System > Filter by:
- Me: if you want to manage your own extension settings
- Specific Teams: if you want to control the settings of your assigned teams. Click HERE for more information.
- Everyone: only available if you are assigned to control the settings of everyone within your organization
- Find the member you want to configure
- Go to Music On Hold
- Choose an MP3 file
After uploading an MP3 file, you can either click Upload New to upload a new file or click Revert to go back to the default music.